Family Carnival with Moder Patshala
Time & Location
About the event
This Family Carnival is open to all ages! Please RSVP to attend this family fun event and invite your friends. Kids have free admission while all others can attend with $0-10 sliding scale/pay-what-you-can tickets.
This event will have table/carnival-type games for local students and their families with the main event. Purchase raffle tickets to join in on all of our table/carnival games for prizes!
Attendees who provide the suggested $10 donation and all kids will get to eat amazing food from Desi Chaat House featuring dishes such as:
- Vegetable Biriyani: Rice cooked with vegetables
- Papri Chaat: Indian Street dish-Papris in a blend of chutneys, yogurt and potatoes
- Veggie Pakora: Spice battered vegetables
- Aloo Mutter: Potatoes and Peas in tomato based sauce.
- Naan: Flour based flatbread
1 PM - 2 PM = Carnival Games / Meet and greet (Socialize)
2 PM - 3 PM = Speakers / Video Montage on Moder Patshala's impact on the community (Plus, there will be written student testimonials posted in the lounge!)
3 PM - 4 PM = Carnival Games / Socialize